[DevRel Summit 2018] Developers are creating the world we live in, both online and offline. Companies and communities rely on having a first-class software engineering team to bring everything consumers want and need.
And in the fast-growing, fast-moving blockchain industry, knowing how to keep developers is even more important to the continued and sustainable success of the corporation.
This is why stakeholders should take a day off to look into the needs and wants of our developer communities.
As more and more blockchain companies enter Singapore, how is leadership cultivating a healthy and happy team? And what can leaders do to help developers set growth goals, beyond just coding?
DevRel Summit 2018 in Singapore
DevRel Summit is hosting its annual event this year in Singapore, a key hyper-growth region, to bring influencers together to share best practices in working with developers. In this summit, corporations (not limited to the blockchain industries) who care about their developers will come together to discuss and brainstorm how to represent the needs of their developers better.
DevRel Summit 2018 is a highly relevant event to blockchain companies who want to engage the most-talented blockchain developers, in an industry where the top talents are in short-supply.
As an intensive one day session, this Summit is all about maximizing time spent away from the terminal to return with actionable and fresh leadership ideas.
Singapore serves as an ideal hub to propagate the shared growth mindset. The speakers for this year’s Summit include a diverse lineup from, Silicon Valley to Silicon Alley, and all the iterations in between from the global developer community, including a strong line up from women directors as part of the Women Who Code network.
The agenda includes talks from APAC focused startup companies such as Stripe and Go-Jek, as well as from fast growing public companies like Twilio.
Afternoon discussion corners include case studies from Carousell, LINE and Shopify. The multi-distributed team perspectives will benefit everyone seeking best practices in developer engagement in current use within multiple industries.
Presentation and discussion topics include:
- How to grow and engage developers;
- Lessons learned can we share with each other;
- Measuring the engagement impact on developers;
- How we innovate ways we engage with an ever evolving developer ecosystem; and
- How we continue to define developer relations within this unified global ecosystem.
We see benefits such as:
- Insight into top industry DevRel engagement practices;
- Networking with peers who create DevRel strategy, and
- Connecting with developer engagement experiences outside of the US/North America region
DevRel Summit 2018 is designed to bring select attendees who are:
- Leaders who want to improve developer engagement;
- Directors looking for solutions to increase adoption and flatten learning curves;
- Executives exploring more opportunities in developer engagement practices;
- Job seekers looking to learn more about leading companies’ best practices; and
- Students (aren’t we all?) interested in career opportunities beyond coding
Join us to participate in our first Asia hosted event!
It’s all taking place on Friday November 2, 2018 at Huone – Clarke Quay, Singapore!
DevRel Summit 2018 will be hosted in Singapore to ignite inclusive conversations on developer wants and needs with Investors, companies, and communities, worldwide. Thanks to our 2018 partner Twilio for supporting this effort. Make sure to get your ticket today!